Energy Center– 1100 Poydras Street
- Each floor has 12 bay windows offering breathtaking views of the Mississippi River.
- The building is clad with solid polished granite panels and reflective bronze glass.
- The beautifully landscaped plaza is paved with Spanish and Napoleon red granite that surrounds the property and expands into an open, triangular plaza displaying a six-story stainless steel sculpture with cascading water at its centerpiece.
- Energy Centre is located in the heart of New Orleans' Central Business District fronting the entire block of Loyola Avenue between Poydras Street and Lafayette Avenue.
- Located within walking distance to city hall, civil district courts, the Louisiana Superdome, and a wide variety of retail shops.
- Hurricane Katrina blew out dozens of windows in this building on Monday, August 29, 2005.
- Energy Centre is a state-of-the-art tower designed for maximum efficiency and superior technological operating systems.