Premium Parking is always looking for energetic, organized, and reliable associates! Below you will see all of the positions we offer and a brief job description for each. Feel free to look and read through all of them! If you feel as though you are a good fit for a particular job listed and would like to apply, please click here to complete the application online.
Thank you in advance for your interest in wanting to work for us!
Open positions in New Orleans:
Assistant Operations Manager
Human Resources Assistant
- Assistant Operations Manager (AOM)– The AOM is responsible for ensuring the safe, efficient and professional operation of a designated facility or multiple facilities. They operate under the direction of the Operations Manager and the Chief Operations Officer. Job duties will include but won’t be limited to scheduling to ensure adequate staffing for events per a location, create efforts to minimize damage claims, train associates on policies and procedures, inspire associates to deliver great customer service, and create and deliver Coaching and Counseling to address job performance issues.
Job Requirements: a valid Driver’s License, 2 years of work experience, hospitality or service industry preferred, college degree preferred, previous management experience preferred, proficient in Microsoft Office programs (specifically Excel and Outlook), must be able to lift 35 pounds, must be able to walk and/or stand for a 10 hour period of time as well as walking, bending, reaching, stretching, and climbing.
- Human Resources Assistant – The Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative assistance to the HR Department and other team members of the department including personnel record keeping, HRIS administrative support, record keeping, meeting minutes, management of all HR files, scheduling appointments and administrative support on special projects.
Job Requirements: a valid Driver’s License, 2 years of administrative support to a Human Resources Department, proficient in Microsoft Office programs (specifically Word, Excel and Outlook), must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Valet– The valet is responsible for parking and delivering the customer’s vehicles in a safe, efficient and professional manner while observing all operating procedures. Greeting all occupants of a vehicle, being hospitable and polite, and offering exceptional customer service with a smile on your face every time, is also highly encouraged.
Job Requirements: a valid Driver’s License, must be able to drive and operate a standard and automatic transmission vehicle, a minimum of 6 months of work experience preferred, walk at a brisk pace or jog, bending, sitting and standing repeatedly, must be able to lift 30 lbs., able to stand, walk and/or jog for a 10 hour period of time, exposure to all weather conditions, and depth perception: the ability to identify which of several objects is closer or farther away.
- Field Supervisor – Responsible for monitoring parking locations and ensuring that all vehicles on the lot have a ticket, a valid monthly contract, or other authorized pass. Placing boots on vehicles that are parking violators found with expired tickets, expired monthly parking contracts, and no ticket on display.
Job Requirements: a valid Driver’s License, own reliable form of transportation, computer proficient, must be able to lift 30 pounds, able to bend and lift, must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, and able to stand exposure to cold, rainy or hot weather conditions.
- Porter – Responsible for ensuring that parking areas and garages are kept clean and orderly and free of dirt and debris. Empty trash cans, cleaning, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing.
Job Requirements: Driver’s License/photo I.D., good communication skills, at least 6 months experience in porter, janitorial or custodian work preferred.
- Door Person - The Door Person is responsible for greeting all residents and guests of the resident apartment building in a professional manner. The Door Person will create a welcoming environment as the resident or guest enters and leaves the apartment building. The Door Person will give directions and provide important information about the apartment building, the city of New Orleans and surrounding areas. The Door Person is responsible for ensuring the lobby and hallways remain clean and clear of debris.
Job Requirements: Driver’s License/photo I.D., good communication skills and conservative, business appearance is required. Must be available to work overnight.